At Advanced Women’s Health Specialists, our patients are the focus of everything we do. That’s one reason we created this website especially for you. We hope you find it useful and that you will visit it often.
- Print and complete new patient forms before your first visit
- Transfer your previous medical records to our office
- Find our office hours and locations
- Learn about our practice, our clinicians and services
- Explore the Women’s Health Library
- Take the Hereditary Cancer Quiz!
When Was Your Last Well Woman Exam? – Take Care Of You!
The Advanced Women’s Health Specialists practice was designed with you in mind. Whether you are a teenager scheduling your first gynecologic exam or a post-menopausal woman concerned about urinary incontinence, our comprehensive, convenient approach to obstetrics and gynecology suits your busy lifestyle. Our Lake Mary and Deltona offices boast an outstanding team of OBGYN Doctors, Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. They provide a range of female health services.
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Follow-up care for abnormal pap smears, including colposcopies
- Family planning and birth control
- Abnormal bleeding treatments: medication, minimally invasive therapies, endometrial ablation, surgical solutions
- Fibroid management: medication, minimally invasive surgery, myomectomy, hysterectomy
- Peri-menopausal and menopausal care
- Hormone and alternative therapies
- In-office hysteroscopy (no incision/no downtime)
- In-office Essure permanent sterilization
- Infertility consultations and referrals
- Diagnosis and nonsurgical and surgical treatments for urinary incontinence, including urodynamics
- Pre-conceptual planning
- Pregnancy testing
- Obstetrical exams
- Obstetrical and fetal testing and monitoring, including: ultrasound, genetic testing and other procedures
- Labor and delivery services and childbirth coaching
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Postpartum care
- Infertility counseling and referrals to infertility doctors
Sonia Raab, P.A.-C with Advanced Women’s Health Specialists is now offering chemical peels. Chemical peels rejuvenate the skin and help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, acne scarring, sun damage, uneven pigmentation, freckles, and rough patches. The cost for each peel is $75.00 and it is recommended that treatment is given every two weeks with a total of six visits. We are offering a special price of $450.00 for six peels if it is paid for at the time of your first appointment. That is a twenty percent savings on each peel!
DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY OF COLON OR OTHER CANCERS?
Would you like to know if you could SIGNIFICANTLY reduce your chances of developing cancer? If you have a personal or family history of colon, breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer WE CAN HELP!
Take this quiz to determine your hereditary cancer risk:
Call us to make an appointment so that we can determine your individual risks. We can work together to give you a very detailed, specific plan that will help us and you make health care decisions tailored to your needs and hopefully prevent certain cancers.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. POWER IS HOPE.
While we hope you will find this website helpful, it is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified health professional if you have questions regarding a medical condition.
Make your appointment today by calling 407-834-8111. Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00-5:00. We look forward to seeing you.
Please help us welcome to our practice, Carmon Carlson, CNM, ARNP, MSN.