The Advanced Women’s Health Specialists practice was designed with you in mind. Whether you are a teenager scheduling your first gynecologic exam or a post-menopausal woman concerned about urinary incontinence, our comprehensive, convenient approach to obstetrics and gynecology suits your busy lifestyle. Our Lake Mary, Deltona and Altamonte offices boast an outstanding team of ob/gyn, nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. They provide a range of female health services.
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Follow-up care for abnormal pap smears, including colposcopies
- Family planning and birth control
- Abnormal bleeding treatments: medication, minimally invasive therapies, endometrial ablation, surgical solutions
- Fibroid management: medication, minimally invasive surgery, myomectomy, hysterectomy
- Peri-menopausal and menopausal care
- Hormone and alternative therapies
- In-office hysteroscopy (no incision/no downtime)
- In-office Essure permanent sterilization
- Infertility consultations and referrals
- Diagnosis and nonsurgical and surgical treatments for urinary incontinence, including urodynamics
- Pre-conceptual planning
- Pregnancy testing
- Obstetrical exams
- Obstetrical and fetal testing and monitoring, including: ultrasound, genetic testing and other procedures
- Labor and delivery services and childbirth coaching
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Postpartum care
- Infertility counseling and referrals to infertility doctors
- Family planning
We understand that your life is busy and that many people depend on you. That’s why Advanced Women’s Health Specialists offers convenient, in-office procedures that reduce your down time and lower your health care costs. And if you struggle with weight loss, our Path to Wellness Program will support you on your journey back to vibrant health.
In everything we do, we maintain high standards of care and the greatest regard for women. If there is anything we can do to enhance your patient experience, please contact our Practice Manager, Lenore Bryant, at 407-834-8111 x 1117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.